Are you passionate about helping people and helping the environment?
Can you work as part of a team? Are you self-motivated?
Can you speak a second language, particularly Spanish?
Apply today for a fun job marketing and making Green House Calls in your neighborhood.
If you've already worked as an Energy Specialist, we welcome you to apply again - and if you're ready for the next step in your professional development, check out the LIFT program.
- replace old light bulbs with energy-efficient compact flourescent light bulbs
- replace old showerheads with water-efficient aerated shower heads
- install aerators to make faucets water-efficient
- check toilets for leaks and water-efficiency
- investigate attics and check insulation
- advise residents on how to save even more
- perform between three and six Green House Calls each day
We also run fall, winter and spring programs in some areas. Check back regularly to learn about current opportunities.
You'll learn to install energy efficient lightbulbs
You'll learn to install retractable clotheslines
You'll have fun and meet new friends while making a positive impact in your community and on the environment.